Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wicca and Witchcraft Part 2

This is a continuation of my last post about my life in school and how without the graces of the Catholic Church I joined the occult to control my life because I had no control. I had nothing and felt like nothing so I thought Magic would change that for me.

Wicca did change things in my life. At first I enjoyed those superficial changes because I thought I finally had something worth living for in my life. I didn't get everything I wanted, in fact I hardly ever got anything. When I did get something I'd "wished" for or did a spell for I would not blame coincidence, instead I would happilly return to my spell book and be like "Its real! It works"

I met my sister right after my sweet 16. She was also interested in Wicca so I gave her a quick introduction. Something many people have told me is I could teach a class about any topic, because I'm good at explaining stuff to make people understand. I doubt that I'm good at anything, really but hey I will take it! Anyway she soon became a witch and we worked together. We did every kind of spell and demon summoning that you can think of. We were so deceived and so deeply involved.

One day I wanted something superficial so badly I summoned two different demons over and over because I didn't know if it worked. That night some sort of demon came to me. I won't go into details but if you want a scary story in time for Halloween here it is: I was attacked in my bedroom. I was pinned to my bed and I heard the raspy harsh breathing of two demons.

After that I wanted out. Have you ever watched a mafia movie or heard about gangs? And you hear that it takes the person almost losing and sometimes really losing their life to escape the mafia or a gang? Well think of the occult as a dangerous gang. Just because you  stop doing spells, just because you close your book of spells up for good and throw it in the trash, just because you ditch your incantation candles, and  even if you rip up your blood pact, demons, the devil etc they won't necessarily leave you alone. Some days are easier than others when you first leave but attacks occur frequently.

You are afraid to sleep alone because you think sleeping near someone, maybe a sibling, will help you sleep better. One night I woke up in a sweat and my house was gone around me. All I saw was white. I couldn't see my couch, my bed, my belongings, my family. I could only see white and hear evil sounding breaths. I tried to get up but I couldn't walk because I was pinned down. My chest actually felt like a weight was on it. When I finally got free the white disappeared and I ran to my mother. And the rest of the night I didn't sleep well without being right against her.

Many othr times I heard the demons sitting nearly right next to me and chanting "I hate you I will kill you" eerily.

A few tips for good Catholics:
Do not let your kids or yourself become curious about things like Ouija boards or Harry Potter. These things are not safe. Harry Potter legit has real spells in it. Reading it out loud is dangerous...just reading it can get the wrong kinds of things in your mind.

Try to avoid wishing. That sounds over scrupulous and silly but its true. Witches use "I wish" with candle magic as a short incantation. Catholics have small ejaculations. Witches mimic that by having "short incantations" called wishes. Right before a big spell a witch says "I wish" so its not probably possible to avoid that phrase all together but remember to pray and hope and not worry about wishing. Wishing is for devil worshipers. Praying is for faithful Catholics. If your situation is meant to change or if something is meant to happen trust in the divine providence of the one true God and if it happens it happens. I've been guilty even without thinking of saying "I wish such and such" when I forget about the occult...
or  Iforget my passt with it...
But if you're a Catholic you don't have to say "I wish" because you just pray, believe and hope and know that you have what God wants you to have. And be happy and satisfied with your life the way it is now and wait patiently on the Lord to do things in His time. Wishing things away is just a no no IMO but I'm not a priest or a bishop so ask them for clarification I just know what I know because of my past.

And don't believe in luck. Don't give power to things that dont have power. (God is a jealous God after all. Have no strange Gods before him)

And don't believe any witch or magician who says "I only practice white magic" There is no difference. They may be deceived but you don't have to. There is no difference because all their "power" comes from demons.

I'm so paranoid about messing with magic I don't even get involved with "illusion" magic because I don't want my kids to get a seed planted in their head and for them to make any conclusions about "Safe" magic.
That's how they deceived me that there's "Safe" magic there's "white" magic. While card tricks wont bring demons into the home I don't suppose....I imagine it could confuse a young child so I personally don't delve into that with my kids. It was a "simple" movie about witchcraft that got my interest piqued to believe that stuff. So if it was "just" a movie that brought me to Wicca it can be "just" card magic and illusions that makes a kid take it "one step further"

There's no safe magic. Only hell to pay.

Just avoid it.........because it is a dangerous gang. Take it from me, no matter if someone is a Satanist and actually calls Satan by his name or a Wiccan and calls Satan and his cronies by "goddesses" it makes no difference. Its all evil. Stay very far away from it.....
And avoid anything that resembles it.

No comments:

Post a Comment