I used to write blogs like whoa then one day I stopped because I had kids and also my blogs were not groovy or sour. In fact, they were very boring. I don't expect this one to break my pattern of keeping empty, dry blogs. However, I am writing it because I want to talk about my life, my family and kids and wouldn't mind sharing it with a few people. Writing also helps to keep me from blabbing someone's head off in person. If they want to have their head chewed off with verbal diarrhea I can direct them to my BLOG.
Here are a few facts about this silly SAHM writing the blog:
My name is Rhea and that's not pronounced like Ree-uh as people often think. If you think that, you're probably right. My parents can't spell. I love them though. My name is actually pronounced RAY-uh. But its cool if you mispronounce it. Its a heathen name anyway haha.
I have 4 children of my own and a stepson who is almost 16.
My husband and I feel very blessed to have our kids and we are open to having more if God should continue to bless us. My oldest OF my own is 6 years old and my newest little one is only 6 weeks.
We are all traditional Catholics and attend Mass every Sunday and on Holy Days of obligation. We're not saints or any thing like it and I hope I never come close to claiming anything like it. We actually just recently converted to the faith and started the conversion process last November.
Some more quick facts in the bullets....for your reading enjoyment because I know you (the reader) enjoy reading about my awesomeness....
Kidding
- I was born in the winter of 86
- I'm petrified of most types of crawling or flying insects. If its like a lady bug or a doodle/potato bug I'm not scared of it. I just don't want it in my house.
- My all time favorite snacks are chunky chocolate chip cookies like homemade and brownie icecream
- My favorite sandwich: fried banana and peanutbutter
- Favorite drink: grape flavored water.
- I HATE tap water. First world problems, I know.
- I have 4 younger brothers, 1 half sister, 1 step sister.
- I am color blind.
- Being color blind makes me not trust meat that I cook. Even if my husband says its fine.
- I tend to talk too loudly.
- I am learning sign language because two of my children have speech difficulties related to their epilepsy
- I also have epilepsy.
- I can't drive and don't think I'll ever learn.
- I still like watching certain cartoons like Phineas and Ferb and Teen Titans Go.
- I love comic books with super heroes even though I'm trying to distance myself from that kind of stuff.
- I love to read when I have time.
- I find TV mostly annoying except SEE above. LOL
- I'm very happily married to my very best friend in the whole world and I don't care if that's cheesy
Whats this blog about?
- My family
- Fun things I've done or plan to do or whatever
- Memories
- My life
- Nothing
- Everything.
And I plan to keep the content safe for the "whole" family to read. Its going to be written from a traditional Catholic perspective and any issues I present will be from that stand point. So its not FOR everyone but I also don't expect a big audience or to garner a lot of interest. I just want to share it with my Catholic friends and family.
Thanks for reading. :)
Hello Groovy Sour Trad World
ReplyDeleteYep
Delete